WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Visance offers a service that helps third party businesses and individuals publish
custom content and promotions online. If you continue to browse and use this website,
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
you in relation to this website. You further acknowledge that these terms and conditions
posted on our site may change from time to time. If you disagree with any part of
these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Visance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’
refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
to be used no personal information will be stored by us for use by third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs,
graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility
of the person from which such Content originated. We reserve the right, but shall
have no obligation, to pre-screen, flag, filter, refuse, modify or move any Content
available via Visance services. You understand that by using Visance services you
may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, and that
you use Visance services at your own risk. Unauthorised use of this website may give
rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and any Content that you
create, transmit or display while using Visance services and for any consequences
thereof. You agree to use Visance services only for purposes that are legal, proper
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.